Anthropology Textbook

Hey, just wanted to let you know that the 'Anthropology Beginners Guide' textbook is available in loads of bookshops (UK), and I think it is one of the main textbooks used in colleges and universities. It was written by Simon Underdown and Joy Hendry, who work at Oxford Brookes University, which is where I currently study. I actually have Biological Anthropology lectures from Simon Underdown (he's a great lecturer) and the textbook I use for my Japanese Society and Culture lectures was written by Joy Hendry!


Here is a link to the book if you wish to buy it from amazon, I recommend it as it is an easy to read and understand book that teaches all the basics you need to know:


Please don't forget to follow this blog (which you can do via the sidebar) to keep up to date with anthropological and scientific news and research, and check out Harris Anthropology on FacebookTwitter and Google+ too, Thanks.

Labels: , , ,